The Club’s Annual General Meeting will take place on Monday 24th June at the Small Hall, Hammersmith Town Hall.
The meeting is open to all Vice Presidents and all paid up club members. Only paid up members over the age of 18 will be allowed to vote at the meeting.
The meeting will commence at 7.30, and refreshments will be served from 7pm, courtesy of The Raylston.
Date: Monday 24th June 2019
Venue: Small Hall, Hammersmith Town Hall, King Street, Hammersmith W6 9JU
Time: 7.30pm to 10.00pm
Hammersmith & Fulham RFC wish to recruit a head coach for our Ladies squads to help deliver the team’s objective of securing promotion to Championship South whilst supporting the Development squad as they move into a League.
Who are we?
Hammersmith & Fulham Ladies were formed in 2003 and have grown to become an experienced squad with a first team playing in Championship South East 2, and a Development squad launched this year that will progress to playing League rugby in the 2019-20 season. The squad is a part of Hammersmith & Fulham RFC (‘the Hammers’) which is one of London’s largest and most successful amateur Rugby clubs, with an ethos of playing high-level rugby, an inclusive and welcoming culture and a renowned social scene.
Hammersmith and Fulham Ladies RFC is more than just a Rugby club, it’s a home, and we’re looking for a passionate, self-motivated and ambitious Head Coach to be part of it.
Who are we looking for?
After ten seasons with the club, our Head Coach is moving on at the end of this season due to personal circumstances. Therefore, we are looking for a qualified and experienced Head Coach to join us for the 2019-20 season and beyond.
After 6 years playing Championship South East 2, our 1st XV is ready to take on a new challenge. They are aiming to secure promotion to Championship South in the near future, whilst our Development team is thriving and needs support to grow into a sustainable squad. Supported by the Captains of the Ladies teams, as well as the Ladies Committee, we would look to the Head Coach to create a challenging and supporting environment for both experienced players, and those who are new to rugby using a player-centred approach.
The Head Coach will be expected to:
* Plan and lead training sessions twice a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7.30-9pm) during the season (August to April), availability for pre-season/summer training can be discussed
* Responsible for match day squad selection
* Support and manage the squad on match days (Sundays), both home and away
* Be accredited as a Level 2 Coach, with previous experience of coaching an adult side. Experience of coaching a women’s side is ideal but all experience will be considered
* Provide constructive feedback to players to enable them to continue with their development
* Have a genuine interest in being a part of the squad, a passion for player development and to help progress and promote women’s rugby
We are keen to include our current coaching team in the recruitment process, so aim to have identified the new team before the end of June 2019.
Where are we?
With our home base at Fulham’s Hurlingham Park, we are very close to some of London’s most vibrant and youthful suburbs and nightlife locations and are well-served by public transport. Applicants who work in London will find us especially convenient.
Where can I find out more about the Hammers?
For more information on what it means to be a Hammer, please visit our Club website, our Club Facebook page, (https://www.facebook.com/HammersRugby/) or our youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs7ZNR7kiUyqYe0DkoLwEh). We’re also on the ‘gram, so come find us.
How can I apply?
If you are an energetic, ambitious coach with a love of Rugby and are looking for a friendly club with an ethos of success we want to hear from you; please contact our Ladies Director, Helen Payne by email (email@example.com) by 29 March.
The biggest event of the Hammers social calendar is back – the Annual Dinner/Dance, where we come together as a club to celebrate the season gone by, and of course challenge each other to games of Supa5s. The event will be held at The Star and Garter in Putney on Saturday 11 May.
Early Bird Ticket £65 can be purchased until Friday 29th March 2019.
Ticket Price from 30th March will then be £70 until sold out.
How to book your place?, well, make a payment to:
How to book your place?
- Make a payment to: H&FRFC
- Sort Code – 40 07 04
- Account Number – 41891855
- Reference: DD + Surname
- Then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please state:
- Full name and reference on payment
- Number of tickets purchased.
- Names of people you may have got tickets for
- Your team team & any dietary requirements
- Please add date and time of payment.