Two lanes of northbound carriageway of the M1, between junction 20 and 21, are currently closed.
Police, and other emergency services, are currently dealing with a collision involving three vehicles.
It was reported to police shortly before 5.45pm today.
Three people injured in the collision have been taken to hospital. Their injuries are not believed to be life threatening or life changing.
Motorists are advised to avoid the area if possible.
Latest Consumer Alerts and Trading Standards news
We’re highlighting the following consumer news and scams:
- Scam Alert – Telephone Cold Calls claiming to be from ‘Citizens Advice’
- Scam Alert – Facebook messages claiming to be from a friend asking if you could ‘receive a payment' via PayPal
- Scam Alert –Text messages claiming to be from ‘DVLA’ stating you have a ‘vehicle tax refund’
- Information Alert – Changes to Pension Cold Calling regulations
- Cold Calling Alert – Doorstep Cold Caller in the Mulbarton area enquiring about ‘insulation’
Email scams and phishing alerts
Look out for the following email scams which are circulating:
- Phishing emails claiming to be from ‘American Express’ with the subject line ‘A concern that requires your action’
If you receive one of these emails delete it without clicking on any links in the message. You can report scam emails to Action Fraud, details below.
More advice and updates from Norfolk TS
Reporting any scams you receive can help to build up intelligence on the scammers and how they target people. You can report scams to: